Tuesday, May 05, 2009

BACK AGAIN


At last I am able to post again. Last week my computer stopped working altogether. I ran a virus check but the software could not find anything. Actually I think there was a virus because the computer slowly died down. One program at a time. I had been thinking for some time that I should get another computer so this was the clincher. This morning my new toy arrived. It is quite a bit faster than the old one of course I still have to load most of my programs on this one so that will keep me busy for the next few days. By the weekend I will be fully operational.

4 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

New computer ... must be nice!!

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Mike,
Glad you are up and running again. I have had to rebuild my computer twice now. NOT much fun. Thanks for the comments on my blog about Jack. You two were my greatest teachers, and I am grateful for that. Lovely picture today. Thanks,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to cyber space!

Jo-Ann

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I was in the same area about a week and a half ago taking similar pictures. Did you use VirtualPhotographer for this picture?