Thursday, January 15, 2009

VERY COLD


It has been quite a few days since my last posting. I had to spend some time preparing for my Winter course on Photoshop Elements. This week the weather turned bitter cold and to top it off The contractor came in to replace our windows, six of them including two big picture windows. I have to say, they worked very efficiently and by mid afternoon all the windows were in place. Of course the house cooled down quite a bit. Actually the temperature yesterday morning and also this morning was -36C. But we survived.

4 comments:

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Mike,
That temperature on the thermometer
brings back memories! It got down to -16C here last night, and people
here are howling about the bitter cold. They blame me for bring it down with me. LOL. Glad my renovations are all just inside cosmetics at this point. Dave

Rob Greenfield said...

-40 at the lake, Mike.

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrr! Only a balmy -27 here in the Nation's capital this morning!

Jo-Ann

Dominique said...

I hope that the Gulf Stream continues warming France!