Sunday, January 04, 2009

THE FLATIRON BUILDING, NY


The holidays are over. It was a great time for my family and me but extremely busy. Now its time to get back to my photography. I did not get a chance to to take many pictures, except family shots, so I will continue with some more images from our New York trip in November. The flatiron building has always been a favourite site for many photographers. Just look at the great image made by Edward Steichen in 1905.So of course I could not resist photographing this unusual building.

3 comments:

David c.h. Brown said...

Great shot Mike! Black & White is so perfect for this. Love it. Thanks, Dave

Carole said...

I've always loved this building and would love to see it first hand (maybe one day). This is a great shot, lovely monotone image

ok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.