Thursday, September 20, 2018

DERELICT FARM HOUSE NEAR WARREN, ONTARIO

Photographers are nearly always attracted by old derelict buildings and, I have to admit , that I enjoy photographing these old places. I guess that the attraction is the great richness on textures and patterns. So, when John suggested that we visit this house, which he had photographed a few years ago, I was quite interested in seeing the old place. I was not disappointed so we spend some time photographing this old abandoned homestead. 

4 comments:

David Ernest said...

You nicely blended in the interior with the exterior window lighting, Mike.

David c.h. Brown said...

Beautiful colours, composition and geometry in this image Mike. Did you use HDR to balance the colours? Love it. Dave

Mike de Moree said...

Thanks Dave and Dave for your comments. No I did not use HDR with this image. I simply darkened the window view and matched the colour value with the interior warm tone.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thanks Mike, nice effect. Dave