Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AMBIANCE, FOR DAVID BROWN

Thanks for your comment yesterday David. I have to agree with you that many folks are slowly fading away. Maybe we are too of course. Anyway I thought you might find this image appropriate. someone left this old armchair in a field next to an old storage shed. This shed is actually down our road and I did post some pictures of this old place. It might be a nice chair to spend a pleasant Summer afternoon reading or just contemplating life and enjoy nature..

1 comment:

David c.h. Brown said...

Hey Mike,
Beautiful vibrant colours and composition...I could see myself spending a little time in this old chair, playing my old accordion, and scaring off all forms of life for a considerable radius...LOL! With my luck, I would be eaten alive by many many bugs, and would not be able to sit anywhere for very long afterwards.
I still keep an eye on North Bay, and enjoy your images very much. Thank you sir. Dave