Friday, December 14, 2012

REFLECTIONS, OTTAWA

Since our return from Ottawa, I have not been able to go out to take some photographs. The days before Christmas are always busy of course but I still have some images I can experiment with. As I explained yesterday, I have been working with my iPad and various photo apps. I don't take pictures with the iPad because I find that the quality is still not right if you are interested in printing quality images. So I take pictures with my regular camera and simply transfer the images I want to work with to the tablet. By the way there is a very simple app, which makes transferring pictures between the tablet and my main computer very easy.

1 comment:

Rob Greenfield said...

tiCool, I need to learn how to use the iPhone camera better, so when I transfer those photos to my computer I have more to work with.