Monday, July 09, 2012

VICTORIAN SUMMER

This weekend I have been taking a closer look at, what is now called, iphoneography.Many serious photographers are exploring the creative possibilities of the iPhone and iPad and, I have to say, there are some very exciting developments happening in this new area of photography. I have been experimenting myself with my iPad. I still am not happy with the quality of the lens of this tablet so I simply transfer images from my camera onto the iPad and then use the various apps and I have to say I am happy with the results.

1 comment:

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Yes, it's ALL about the lens.... the iPhones and such people carry are convenient but the resolution and quality of their photos often leads MUCH to desire. Still, if all one wants is a post on Facebook and not a framed print on the wall or a photo in a magazine, then I suppose it's ok. Fun even!