Friday, January 27, 2012

"AUTOCHROME" AZALIA

It is a good time to explore some different image ideas. Slowly I am starting to see the amazing possibilities of the Apple iPad. I downloaded a variety of photography apps, some of which are quite amazing. Looking at some old Autochrome pictures  I have tried to recreate this visual effect with my iPad and then refined it a little in Photoshop. I like the result and will definitely keep exploring these techniques.  One photographer I always admired is the British fashion photographer Sarah Moon. Her work is very reminiscent of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century photography including much of her colour images. 

1 comment:

Bob Morton said...

Mike: This is new to me and I find it exciting as all-get-out!
A neat new way to see!
Bob