Thursday, June 30, 2011

ROOF OF OLD CABOOSE, NORTH BAY

Yesterday I revisited the site with the old trains. To my surprise I noticed that the first steps have been taken to restore the old trains and obviously this caboose. Actually this morning I had to stop for  a large transport, which was moving the caboose to the ONR workshops. I liked the unusual view of the old caboose roof. The sky by the way was dark with the occasional sun appearing between the dark clouds. it mad for a dramatic but quite abstract image.

3 comments:

David c.h. Brown said...

A very surreal shot Mike. Looks like double doors to somewhere. You would never guess it was a caboose. Happy Canada Day to you and Marianne. Thanks, Dave

Krys and Paul said...

I agree, Dave and Mike - it looks like a children's TV montage

Dominique said...

What a curious image! I copied it in my collection.