Monday, December 31, 2007

AMARYLLIS


Again my apolgies for not posting but the holidays have been busy. Today I spent some time taking pictures of our traditional Winter amaryllis. This time I concentrated in the shapes and textures of the leaves and stem. Of course I also took pictures of the budding flower, which has not opened yet. In the next few days I will be thinking how to present these images, either in colour or black and white or maybe a combination. Thats the pleasure of photography,trying to see your subjects in your own way. Now before I forget, I wish everybody a very happy new year.Keep taking pictures.

2 comments:

Rob Greenfield said...

Happy 2008, Mike and Maryanne!!!
All our best wishes to you.
Rob and Marsha

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too Mike! I look forward to another year of enjoying your photographs!

Jo-Ann