Sunday, May 01, 2022

FOR DAVID BROWN AND DAVID ERNEST

 

Of course, after promising to post more regular on my blog I promptly broke that promise. Well my excuses but what happened is that Spring arrived early and we had to do quite a bit of garden work. We have cleaned up the garden so now it’s waiting for the next phase. Anyway here is a new picture. This time a colour image of my ongoing project street art. It is a particular interest which goes back many years. Visiting cities and towns I always look for unusual art work randomly displayed in streets or small alleys. I like this triptych, which I titled “ elegy for a city” I hope you like it.


4 comments:

David Ernest said...

Amazing what one can find posted on walls.
Like your choices, Mike.

Mike de Moree said...

Thanks David, glad you like the image.

David c.h. Brown said...

Thank you for the the thought, and the image Mike. I would love to do this sort of thing here in Windsor, but to go where it exists, I would literally be risking my life. I have thought of shooting from my truck, but that likely is not an option either....at any rate, I enjoy your composition and your "eye" for a great image. Cheers to your and yours, and enjoy Springtime! Dave

Mike de Moree said...

Thanks David, I think North Bay is still safer although the city has changed of course but you can still walk around quite safely. Is sad though to see the changes in this city too.