Friday, April 09, 2021

SPRING FLOWERS, TROUT LILY

 

Spring has definitely arrived here in Northern Ontario. The last few days have been exceptionally warm for April. So to celebrate Spring I scanned several older negatives of wild flowers, which I took on my nature walks along my favourite nature trails. The film I used was either Kodak or Agfa colour negative film. I prefer negative film because it allowed me to make colour prints. I always enjoyed working in the darkroom and now I continue making prints digitally of course. 

4 comments:

David Ernest said...

Beautiful picture, Mike

Mike de Moree said...

Thanks David, tomorrow I’ll post a B&W version of this picture. Maybe I prefer that version over the colour image.

Brenda Skinner said...

Lovely, Mike. I don't see many trout lilies here, and I miss them. This is a beautiful image.

Mike de Moree said...

Thanks Brenda, we have these in the garden too