Monday, December 07, 2020

WINTER LANDSCAPE, BLACK AND WHITE

 

It is the busy time before Christmas.Last week I designed and mailed our Christmas card which took up some time, but all the cards have been sent. So on Saturday my friend Gerry invited our friend John and me to go on a little photo safari. The weather forecast predicted a nice sunny day but of course it was quite overcast. Not a great problem because I overcast skies in the Winter. It makes for nice moody Winter shots with strong graphic images. We had a great day visiting some of our favourite spots. I decided to concentrate on black and white pictures. So here one example of that trip.  I hope you like it.

1 comment:

David Ernest said...

A very convincing picture. We are certainly into this winter season now. The square format and monochrome backdrop are an interesting choice.